Please read our terms & conditions before booking a dining pod. By making payment you agree to our terms & conditions.
Dining POD T&Cs
• Do not climb or stand on the tables, whilst sturdy they are not built to hold a child or adult and you may cause yourself injury or damage to the product
• Smoking is NOT permitted in the POD or within a metre of the POD, if any burns or smoke smells are discovered on taking the POD down your will be liable for the bill for repairs or replacement items
• Dogs are NOT permitted in the pods.
• Do not take open flames, lighters or candles into the POD
• Do not let fireworks off in the same location as the POD
• The POD is made from PVC so no heaters (unless supplied by us) is to be taken into the POD
• Do not in any way alter the construction, this includes moving the POD, unclipping pegs, poles and anything inside the POD, doing so may affect your safety and damage the POD
• It is your responsibility to use the POD safely, we are not liable for any injury caused to yourself whilst using the POD
• The customer will be liable for damage to the pod or it’s contents whilst using the pod. • Contents will be checked upon arrival & exit, customers will be liable for any missing items during your booking period.
• Food & Drink is not included in your pod booking price and will be charged separate to your booking fee by the restaurant.
• The booking fee secures the pod for customers for up to 2 hours.
• Bookings are non refundable or exchangeable
COVID 19 PROTOCOL
In the case of a government enforced lockdown we will issue you with a one time use voucher to re-schedule any time, date or theme for when we reopen. You must check government guidelines before booking.